Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Creating a Yearbook

I am the editor my my high school's yearbook. This is my first year doing it and I love it. If I could make a living doing it I would. Today my adviser was asking for my opinion on how she should grade us and I told her to look at the log in history. This tells you when and how long that person was logged in for. Mind you, no one in that class does anything. Okay so maybe like 4 others. That is not nearly enough work being put in, so I pick up the slack. How much slack? All of it. My adviser informed me that while grading us she discovered I have spent 190 hours working on the yearbook. This does not include the time I have taken to take pictures or interview people. Nor does it include when I was logged in as my adviser while making adjustments I couldn't on my account. 190 hours of my life has been put into this yearbook and I am going to make it perfect. These next two weeks are going to be insane and stressful and full of way more hours spent on the yearbook but it is so worth it to see this creation.

No comments:

Post a Comment